The School Story
I read 'The School Story' last week.
This book was written by Andrew Clements. It is about 12 year old Natalie Nelson. Her mother is an editor and she needs to publish more school stories. Natalie writes a school story to help her mom. Her friend Zoe is her agent and her adviser is her English teacher. I think Natalie is creative and the plot was interesting and I also thought it was realistic.
I think you will enjoy this book so how about giving it a try?
This book was written by Andrew Clements. It is about 12 year old Natalie Nelson. Her mother is an editor and she needs to publish more school stories. Natalie writes a school story to help her mom. Her friend Zoe is her agent and her adviser is her English teacher. I think Natalie is creative and the plot was interesting and I also thought it was realistic.
I think you will enjoy this book so how about giving it a try?

Comments
Post a Comment