Constellations

Have you ever seen a constellation?

Constellations are a group of stars that form patterns. Since stars do not have names written on them, constellations  help you identify which star is which. There 88 constellations in the night sky. A few of the most well known constellations are the Ursa Major and Ursa Minor and Constellation Draco.


Thirteen of the constellations are called the Zodiac constellations. Twelve of them are used to tell the months of the year. I figured out each Constellation represents a month of the year. I was born in October so my Constellation is Libra. I am a Libran.

I am going to look for a constellation in the night sky today!

Comments

  1. Twelve of them are used to tell the months of the year. I figured out each Constellation represents a month of the year.sober living new york

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts