Harry Houdini
Have you heard about Harry Houdini?
Harry Houdini is a very famous magician. Harry Houdini was born in Europe. Houdini's real name is Enrich Wiess. He also jumped off a bridge wearing handcuffs.
He was most famous for opening locks. He could open any lock you gave him. I read that once Harry Houdini jumped off a bridge and came back in 1 minute and 19 seconds! Harry Houdini is also known as the handcuff king. I think a few of the things Houdini did were impossible.
He was most famous for opening locks. He could open any lock you gave him. I read that once Harry Houdini jumped off a bridge and came back in 1 minute and 19 seconds! Harry Houdini is also known as the handcuff king. I think a few of the things Houdini did were impossible.
I wish I could do a few o fthe things Harry Houdini could do!


He was indeed an amazing magician! Did you know he once escaped from inside the belly of a "sea monster"? It's true.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work on your blog.
Thank you very much for reading my blog!
ReplyDelete