Beethoven
I learnt a part of one of Beethoven's songs on the piano which is called 'My fifth'. That is why I read about him.
Ludwig Van Beethoven is a very famous music composer. He was born in Germany in 1770 and died in Vienna in 1827. Some of his most famous pieces were Fur Elise and Moonlight Sonata.He was also one of the 3 B's in music, the others being Brahms and Bach. In about 1800, he had hearing problems. Despite being deaf, and not able to hear the music he was playing, he still kept composing!
I think Beethoven was brave because he kept trying!
Ludwig Van Beethoven is a very famous music composer. He was born in Germany in 1770 and died in Vienna in 1827. Some of his most famous pieces were Fur Elise and Moonlight Sonata.He was also one of the 3 B's in music, the others being Brahms and Bach. In about 1800, he had hearing problems. Despite being deaf, and not able to hear the music he was playing, he still kept composing!
I think Beethoven was brave because he kept trying!

Comments
Post a Comment