Candy

Today, I read a little about candy and I thought I would share it with you!

I  found out the first candy was rock candy and the first candy children bought with their own money was penny candy. The most popular candies in the U.S are M&Ms and Reese cups.

Candies are made using sugar and water or milk. Next you boil the mixture and then it becomes caramelized.Some of the candies that are good for you are mint candies and Dark chocolate.

















The important thing about candy is that it is delicious. There are many types of candy, some are sweet,  some are soft, some are juicy.  One of my favorite types of candy is cotton candy. Candy has different colors and flavors like Vanilla or chocolate.























The only problem with candy is it gives you cavities if you eat too many!

What is your favorite candy?

Comments

Popular Posts