Boston Children's Museum
I went to the Boston Children's Museum yesterday and it was amazing.
The Boston Children's Museum is located on Children's Wharf and along Fort Point Channel. It is the second oldest children's museum in the U.S.A. The museum was opened in 1913 and was moved to the present location in 1979. My favorite places in the museum are the Art Studio and the Japanese house. The Japanese house was donated by Boston's Japanese sister city, Kyoto.
I hope you visit The Boston Children 's museum.
The Boston Children's Museum is located on Children's Wharf and along Fort Point Channel. It is the second oldest children's museum in the U.S.A. The museum was opened in 1913 and was moved to the present location in 1979. My favorite places in the museum are the Art Studio and the Japanese house. The Japanese house was donated by Boston's Japanese sister city, Kyoto.
I hope you visit The Boston Children 's museum.


Comments
Post a Comment