Eat your breakfast
Did you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day?
Breakfast is important because you have not eaten in a long time. Imagine you are a car and you wake up in the morning and you are out of fuel so the fuel would be your breakfast. Kids who eat breakfast do better in school and tend to be more physically healthy and also eat healthier. A good breakfast includes a fruit, vegetable, grain, protein,and diary products.
My favorite breakfast is a crepe. I make my crepe using whole wheat flour, milk, and an egg. I add olives, cheese and tomatoes on top. I eat an apple as a side. My breakfast is a full breakfast. Different countries have different breakfasts like in India there is a breakfast called Dosa and Sambar which my sister really likes. I believe you should never skip breakfast.
Breakfast is important because you have not eaten in a long time. Imagine you are a car and you wake up in the morning and you are out of fuel so the fuel would be your breakfast. Kids who eat breakfast do better in school and tend to be more physically healthy and also eat healthier. A good breakfast includes a fruit, vegetable, grain, protein,and diary products.
My favorite breakfast is a crepe. I make my crepe using whole wheat flour, milk, and an egg. I add olives, cheese and tomatoes on top. I eat an apple as a side. My breakfast is a full breakfast. Different countries have different breakfasts like in India there is a breakfast called Dosa and Sambar which my sister really likes. I believe you should never skip breakfast.

Comments
Post a Comment