Dinosaurs
Today I saw an animated movie called Walking With Dinosaurs.
The dinosaur time period was millions of years ago. The main character is Patchi, a brave and quick thinking Pachyrhinosaur. Patchi saves his brother from getting killed by a carnivore and rescues his herd from drowning. I felt some parts of the movie were frightening. My favorite part was the ending but I am not going to ruin the surprise for you.
I hope you enjoy the movie!
The dinosaur time period was millions of years ago. The main character is Patchi, a brave and quick thinking Pachyrhinosaur. Patchi saves his brother from getting killed by a carnivore and rescues his herd from drowning. I felt some parts of the movie were frightening. My favorite part was the ending but I am not going to ruin the surprise for you.
I hope you enjoy the movie!

Comments
Post a Comment