Panini
Yesterday me and my mom tried to made a panini for dinner but it did not turn out like a panini!
Then I read about panini and realized you would need bread that is horizontally cut. In Italy Panino is a sandwich made from bread that is not sliced. A bread that is sliced is called a Tramzzino. Breads that are normally used to make a Panini is Rosetta, Ciabatta, and Baguette. It is filled with fresh vegetables and deli meat. Panini was first made in 16 Century Italy. This is how I tried to make a panini.
Then I read about panini and realized you would need bread that is horizontally cut. In Italy Panino is a sandwich made from bread that is not sliced. A bread that is sliced is called a Tramzzino. Breads that are normally used to make a Panini is Rosetta, Ciabatta, and Baguette. It is filled with fresh vegetables and deli meat. Panini was first made in 16 Century Italy. This is how I tried to make a panini.

Comments
Post a Comment