Secretariat
I am writing about Secretariat because I watched a movie about him.
Secretariat, a Thoroughbred race horse, was born in March 30,1970 and died in October 4, 1989. He was a chestnut colt and his father was Bold Ruler.
He won the U.S Triple crown, because he won at Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes. He was the first horse in 25 years to win the triple crown. His nick name was 'Big Red'. On October 16,1999 the U.S postal service honored Secretariat with a 33 cent postage stamp with his image.
I think Secretariat is one of the best movies ever!
Secretariat, a Thoroughbred race horse, was born in March 30,1970 and died in October 4, 1989. He was a chestnut colt and his father was Bold Ruler.
He won the U.S Triple crown, because he won at Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes. He was the first horse in 25 years to win the triple crown. His nick name was 'Big Red'. On October 16,1999 the U.S postal service honored Secretariat with a 33 cent postage stamp with his image.
I think Secretariat is one of the best movies ever!

Comments
Post a Comment